Website Sidra Medicine
With minimal and general instructions, the Research Specialist-Biostatistics must be able to work independently to perform programming, and statistical analytical tasks, select and apply appropriate statistical methods, take steps to ensure that her/his work meets a high standard of quality, and work efficiently with dedication to meet program deadlines.
- Provides statistical assistance and recommendations on development of protocol designs, data analysis plans, grant applications, and preparation of presentations and publications.
- Conducts statistical analysis of epidemiological and clinical data and interprets results.
- Stays current with literature in ongoing and proposed research projects.
- Programs and validates statistical analyses in SAS and R.
- Writies programs to manage and prepare data for statistical analyses.
- Contributes to the delivery of departmental goals, through personal effort in own work area.
- Responsible for the designing and the management of the databases.
- Summarizes findings in reports, tables and graphs.
- Provides complete and timely answers to routine questions from investigators.
- Identifies and resolves problems related to patient data.
- Contributes to the interpretation and publication of research results.
- Performs sample size/power calculations and randomization.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with Clinical Disease Registries usin REDCap.
- Experience with data analysis of clinical trials
- 7+ years of experience in medical research environment inclusive of:
- experience in programming, analyzing and database management in medical research.
- experience in statistical analysis for clinical or biological data, including failure time and categorical data
- experience in the management and analysis of medical data
- Experience in designing and executing prospective clinical trials
- Experience with the analysis of medical outcomes from a large demographic Database
- experience with statistical software (such as SAS, R, Stata, etc.)
Company: Sidra Medicine
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Education
Job Location: Ar Rayyān, QA
Application Deadline: N/A