We are looking for an Above The Line Producer to head up our comms for NOW. The Senior Producer will be the direct report of one of our Executive Producers, with at least one Assistant Producer directly reporting into them
- Oversee all advertising content running through Sky Creative for NOW / Sky TV. This includes Direct to Home, Digital, Adaptations for Live Action & Print, and Radio.
- Work to and track internal resource against agreed retainers. Provide support for the Producer also working on NOW, if needed.
- Track all projects running through the NOW team (production costs / reconciliations etc) and provide your EP with regular updates.
- Work with an Assistant Producer to ensure a smooth production and delivery process.
- This is a client facing role requiring a close relationship with all Partners (regular meetings, presentations and problem solving).
- The role is more weighted towards post production and digital deliverables than a more traditional TV producer would expect, so experience in this area is important.
- Thorough knowledge of post-production and CGI techniques.
- Ability to train an AP and ensure career growth.
- Experience training Assistant Producers and providing support within a team.
- A passion for TV (both long and shortform) with knowledge of Sky shows.
- Adept at producing both original content and adaptations!
- At least 4 years’ experience in content production (Agency, Digital Agency, Shoot or Hybrid).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stoke-on-Trent, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A