Website Spirit Airlines
Do you have the fortitude, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude that personifies an aviation professional? If so, then you might be the kind of crewmember we’re looking for? Spirit is searching for a distinctive kind of person who will help define who we are, while transporting our customers to destinations in the Caribbean, Central America, and South America in our modern fleet of Airbus A320 Series aircraft. If you possess the desire and ingenuity to make Spirit the most-respected airline in the industry, then we will continue to endeavor to make Spirit a company where motivated crew members like you will continually love to work.
- Guarantee a safe and pleasant Spirit experience for all.
- Display a passion for customer service and for bringing a refreshing perspective to the airline industry.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g., emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
- Safely assist the Captain in operating the aircraft in accordance with all Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) and company policies and procedures.
- 1,500 hours total time.
- Current Unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot License with multi-engine land.
- Valid passport/documents with at least six (6) months of validity that grants you the ability to travel in and out of the USA and all cities/countries served by Spirit Airlines now and in the future.
- FCC Radio Telephone Operator Permit.
- 2,500 hours total time in fixed wing aircraft.
- Instructor/Check Airman experience.
- A320 Type Rating.
- 750 hours in multi-engine, turboprop or jet aircraft.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in aircraft equipped with EFIS and/or FMS.
- Undergraduate degree from an Accredited Four-Year College or University.
- Experience in 121 airlines or turbojet aircraft.
- Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A