We’re looking to add great new talent to our Merchandising and Planning portfolio. If you are committed to quality, then join our drive to develop world-class IT Solutions. With a robust strategy focusing on People, Process and Technology, we believe that our culture and the quality of our people are our greatest strengths. As such, we need to employ top talent to support our key business functions.
- Design, code, test and implement APIs and applications.
- Work with architecture and engineering team members to build components and APIs for the enterprise.
- Be technically skilled in Oracle PL/SQL, .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#, Web API, Entity Framework
- Innovative, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Planning and organizing ability
- A strong commitment to professional service delivery
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification
- The ability to work independently and in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Willing to learn
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A