Website Standard Bank
To implement, enable, scale the deployment and monitor adoption of the customer value proposition(s) and life journeys across country for an allocated sub-segment in Consumer and High Net Worth Clients (e.g., Private, Prestige, Professional, etc.)
- Assimilates all value stream maps and provides visualization for the entire client journey.
- Engages with stakeholders across the value chain, front to back, to gain an in-depth understanding of the as-is processes and pain points in order to identify potential opportunities for factors such as unit costs, labour input, process costs, economies of scale) as input into MVPs and overall client journey.
- Develops proposed end-to-end target state client journey (conceptual and detailed view).
- Works with Solution Architect to establish technology feasibility of all proposed features to ensure alignment to broader IT Architecture
- Develops MVP (Minimum Viable Product) options: i.e. assessments (based on desirability, viability and feasibility) and recommendations
- Leverages client analytics and data to inform changes in the value proposition, priorities and building of client relationships. Responsible for the successful delivery of sub-segment client experiences, client growth and financials as set out by the segment objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-7 Years Experience
- Experience in translating business and functional requirements into technical specifications to create customer solutions.
- Experience in managing a product (incl. income statement) managing people; understands the banks products, processes and systems
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg Metropolitan Area, SA
Application Deadline: N/A