Website Standard Bank
We are looking for an incumbent to provide strategic vision, operational leadership as Service owner of technical, digital, data platforms. To develop, execute the platform management strategy, accountable for delivery, cost of contracted services, across service value chain and internal, external partners.
- Execute on responsibilities against the relevant service management model, standards, and processes. Directing service content from Strategy and Design, transition and operations, measurement, reporting, to improvement and optimisation
- Oversee and ensure that the Group Technology and Operations Risk Management minimum standard is adhered to. Drive and champion a positive risk culture and attitude within the teams
- Formulate the service strategy for services owned within function/ portfolio in accordance with overall Client Segment, Client Solutions, Country service strategic objectives. Inculcate service orientation and culture within delivery functions and teams
- Provide strategic direction and leadership of the technical, digital, data platform capability, identifying required platform capabilities to create maximum value whilst aligning to the strategic technology plans, standards and toolboxes defined by the relevant Group Engineering domain owners
- Analyse service availability and business impact by reviewing the number and severity of incidents and outages, performing trend analysis and investigating root cause. Provide input to the platform managers about failure of service by providing appropriate information dashboards.
- Monitor budgets against expenditure and manage T&O costs in line with organisational parameters
- Direct and deliver contracted services coordinating the full service value chain relating to the specific services, integrating all service contributors, internal or external service partners. Managing cost and delivery to the contracted service level agreements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 8-10 years Technology business partnering, strategy and planning
- Post Graduate Degree in Information Studies
- Post Graduate Degree in Information Technology
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A