Website Standard Bank
To effectively manage the daily margin/collateral requirements of Standard Bank as prescribed by the various collateral agreements (e.g., ISDA/CSA) signed with counterparties, for OTC trades. The Collateral Management function currently supports the Global Markets business as well as those African Regions with whom there are SLAs in place for the outsourcing of the collateral management function to SA.
- Ensuring that all margin requirements are actioned:
- Generating margin calls, Producing delivery notices, Actioning settlements of margin calls.
- Resolving portfolio discrepancies & Dispute management.
- Generating and sending interest statements, settling interest.
- Resolving queries in a timely fashion.
Qualification & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Financial/Accounting/Investment/Economics
- Knowledge of Financial Services preferably within the Collateral Operations environment.
- Experience in Global Markets and/or Operations, with Africa Regions experience advantageous
- In-depth knowledge of Global Markets products
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg Metropolitan Area, SA
Application Deadline: N/A