Website Standard Bank
As the financial sector evolves to embrace digitisation and the rapid evolution of the technology landscape, traditional architectures and solutions are being challenged and are unable to ensure business meets its growth objectives and provide efficient solutions to clients. Within the context of an integrated financial service organisation, it is also opportune to continue to re-examine and align the architecture to support the broader organisational objectives.
- Responsible for the resilience of Group Information Technology across the entire eco system of the bank by improving availability, reliability and performance of business-critical customer facing systems, whilst building sustainable capability.
- This complex task is delivered in conjunction with the CIO and CTO communities.
- Analyse, Report and structure strategies to ensure optimal systems stability Key Activities (what and how).
- Optimise, Provide Governance and Test Solutions to support systems stability.
- Monitor, Design and deliver on plans to support and continuously build systems resilience.
- Establish and mature the Group Information Technology Resilience and operational readiness capability to ensure system stability and adequate remediation.
- Establish and manage the Critical Systems Remediation Programme portfolio and delivery roadmap to ensure system stability.
- Lead and co-ordinate the end to end Critical Systems Remediation programme execution to ensure system stability.
- Manage the effective realisation of the objectives and benefits of the Resilience programme portfolio to ensure remediation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Honors Degree in IT and Computer Sciences/Business commerce or relevant. Recognised Project/Programme/Portfolio management industry qualification.
- 5-7 Years experience in one or more of: C, C++, Java, Perl, Python etc.
- 5-7 Years experience in application Development and Support, Knowledge and experience with Software Version Control systems: SVN, GIT.
- Experience maintaining automated build systems such as Bamboo and Jenkins, implementing Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery processes in engineering teams as well as leading and integrating test automation into various points in a deployment pipeline.
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A