Website State of Texas
- If an out of Texas Police Officer, see “Out of State Peace Officer” TCOLE requirements.
- Pass Oral Interview Board.
- Pass the required physical agility course.
- Pass written exam (POST) with minimum score of 70.
- At least 21 years of age on the date of hire.
- Licensed TEXAS Police Officer (TCOLE) or within 60 days of graduation from an approved TEXAS Police Academy.
- Able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must be of a good moral character.
- High School graduate or High School Equivalency Certificate.
- Have a valid Texas Driver License (at the date of hire).
- Not prohibited by State or Federal law from possessing a firearm or ammunition.
- Pass background investigation.
- Citizen of the United States by birth or naturalization.
- Successfully complete a post-job psychological exam and medical exam.
Company: State of Texas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nacogdoches, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A