Student positions at Suncor (including co-op and intern) are more than just a work term. They provide you with significant and meaningful work experiences to help enable you to figure out where you want your career to go – better yet, many of our co-op students go on to become permanent Suncor employees after they graduate! You will work side-by-side with some of the most talented people in the energy industry, and your work assignments and mentoring will offer you outstanding academic and career growth.
- Complete regulatory reviews/assessments on compliance effectiveness.
- Assist with regulatory compliance plan action closure.
- Ensure applicable legislation is added to the relevant regulatory directories (Legislative, Permit and compliance directories).
- Maintain and organize document storage. This includes original and copies of permits, approvals, authorizations, licenses, and any other relevant information
- Coordinate development of regulatory compliance plans for new approvals and legislation.
- Current enrollment in an Environmental Science Program at an accredited post-secondary institution, and returning to full-time studies after the work term (Attach your transcripts with your application and clearly indicate the length of work term for which you are available)
- Strong collaboration skills, you collaborate with others to achieve the best results and deliver the best outcome
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Alignment with our values of safety above all else, respect, raise the bar, commitments matter and do the right thing
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent problem-solving skills and learning abilities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A