Are you passionate about delivering training? Using your training background, you will deliver exceptional training to support individuals in the use of mobile equipment and specific mine equipment maintenance tooling. Reporting to the Team Lead, the Maintenance Trainer will provide training to manage competency for Maintenance personnel in an efficient and effective way.
- Assure training and development is effective and delivered seamlessly.
- Acts as a primary contact for issues and problems related to specialized programs
- Support improvement of training and development and related procedures
- Scheduling and follow up of above training sessions in the Learning Management system
- Ensure all work is in accordance with Workplace Learning Standard(s)
- Participate in the review for all maintenance business process changes related to maintenance training and development
- Deliver Forklift, Aerial Work Platform, Skid Steer, Telehandler, Tracked Elevating Device, Tow Truck, Mod-U-Lift Jack, Hedweld Variable Work Table, Liquid Nitrogen and Hedweld 797 Transmission Hoist Training.
- Escalate issues and barriers to addressing stakeholder needs
- Communicate effectively in visual, oral, and written form
- Ability to respond to challenging deadlines
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs
- Attention to detail and a commitment to consistency and quality
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Qualification & Experience:
- Certification in Adult Education
- Strong understanding of LMS or related experience in enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Previous experience in maintenance training and development business processes and ongoing supervision
- Alignment with our values safety above all else, stronger together, operational discipline, curiosity and lifelong learning, and act with integrity
- Trade and or appropriate experience minimum 8 years
- Understanding of industrial maintenance practices
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A