As part of our collaborative and guest-obsessed team, you help us create an experience that makes guests say “I love Target!” When you work at Target, you’re helping every family discover the joy in everyday life. You’re working alongside a dedicated team that brings their passion and pride to all that they do.
- Work efficiently to minimize guest wait time while maintaining guest service and accuracy.
- Stock supplies during store open hours while being available for the guest.
- Understand and show guests how to use Wallet and the other features and offerings within the Target App.
- Make it right for the guest by de-escalating any negative situations and recover the guest shopping experience while following Target’s policies and procedures.
- Be familiar with all fulfillment services, and know how to direct the guest to enroll, activate, and use them.
- Maintain a clean, clutter free work area (including gathering abandoned items, baskets, and hangers)
- Make the guest aware of current and upcoming brand launches, store activities, and events.
- Deliver easy and seamless service to all Order Pick Up, Drive Up, Registry, and Photo guests.
- Speak to the benefits of the REDcard with every guest and assist them through the application process.
- Welcome guests into self-checkout and provide assistance as needed.
- Scan and bag all guest items efficiently, neatly, and in compliance with food safety standards and company best practices.
- Make a connection with guests by engaging in friendly and genuine conversation throughout each transaction; asking open ended questions about the guest’s shopping experience and using those questions to assess, understand, and determine how to tailor your approach.
- Create a welcoming experience by authentically greeting, every guest every time.
- Attempt every return and follow register prompts, be empowered to make it right for the guest while following Targets policies and procedures.
- Experience promoting and selling various benefits, offerings and services
- Ability to blend problem solving and decision making to positively impact the guest experience and resolve guest concerns
- Ability to communicate and interact with guests to build an inclusive guest experience
- Ability to adapt to different guest interactions and situations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rancho Cordova, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A