As part of our collaborative and guest-obsessed team, you help us create an experience that makes guests say, “I love Target!” When you work at Target, you’re helping every family discover the joy in everyday life. You’re working alongside an enthusiastic, dedicated team that brings their passion and pride to all that they do. You will deliver a destination shopping experience by providing a safe and secure environment for our guests and mitigate shortage risks in order to drive sales.
- Teach and train team members on operational shortage focus area opportunities as directed by AP leadership.
- Support sales by welcoming and engaging guests and team members at the front of store and on the sales floor; help guests find the products they are looking for, in-store and online
- Provide service and a shopping experience that meets the needs of the guest.
- Train team members to apply merchandise protection and audit execution.
- Understand and leverage escalation tools for guest issues in order to provide a safe and secure environment for our team members and guests.
- Conduct productive merchandise recoveries and provide apprehension support as needed, strictly adhering to AP policies and procedures and AP leadership guidance.
- Understand and appropriately use the video system.
- Execute shortage action plans set by AP leadership to minimize shortage in focus areas.
- Prevent theft and shortage at the front of store by performing receipt checks for exposed high-dollar merchandise.
- Lead a physical security culture for our team members and guests by assessing and maintaining safe and secure standards throughout the store, including exterior property.
- Respond to and accurately document security incidents.
- Submit appropriate documentation in the system for all incidents following AP policy and procedures.
- Model working safely while maintaining a clean store for guests and team members.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Ability to properly document cases using industry case management systems
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Skills using intelligence-led tactics to keep team members and guests safe and secure
- Skills in de-escalation as well as experience with recovering stolen merchandise to prevent shortage
- Experience in crisis response, safety and crowd management; providing support to both guests and team members
- Ability to utilize Target’s video surveillance system
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A