Website Ted Baker
The Supervisor role is to support the management team and location in accomplishing excellence. To support the smooth running of the location by demonstrating the ability to use initiative and work unsupervised and to be a proactive ambassador of Ted, who understands and promotes the company’s “Mission Statement” and “Vision”.
- Reflects the values of the brand in personal presentation and behavior and demonstrates passion for the brand which is shared with others.
- Ensure that the team give a warm welcome to all customers at Ted Baker.
- Completes all tasks correctly and on time and follows company policy and procedures.
- Ensure team are aware of current targets, promotions, and campaigns in store.
- Have a keen awareness of the local market and develop client opportunities.
- Follows merchandising principles and replenishment guidelines in store to ensure that the brand is represented at the highest level.
- Use product knowledge to generate sales and increase customer loyalty to the brand. Maintains and exceeds company sales KPI.
- Effectively manage and adapt to different people and situations.
- Effective communication skills
- Team player
- Previous sales supervisory experience
- Previous retail sales experience in a high end, contemporary environment, with a passion for product, clientelling experience, retail
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Established relationships in the local marketplace
- Personal accountability and integrity
Company: Ted Baker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A