Website Telesure Investment Holdings
Telesure Investment Holdings (Pty) Ltd (TIH), is the holding company of some of South Africa’s leading financial long and short term insurance providers. Our portfolio includes South Africa’s most loved and recognisable brands such as 1st for Women, Auto & General, Budget, Dialdirect, Virseker and 1Life. Employee Benefits Administration via our Hippo Advisory Services, which includes health insurance, provident fund and group life administration. Hippo is South Africa’s first comparison website and compares insurance, other personal finance products, travel, health, money, travel, cars from a range of South African brands. We’re pioneers with a hunger for the best, bringing customer-focused innovation and service excellence to the financial services industry. We’re an undivided team of diverse thinkers and doers who believe in leading through technology and pushing beyond limits. To recover damages from the insured third parties following losses suffered by the customers and negotiate the reduction of claims cost and retention of the customers.
- Utilising your expertise to successfully negotiate the appropriate settlement with third party insurers/representatives in accordance with the relevant law and standard operating procedures and make relevant recommendations to senior colleague(s).
- Identify, gather relevant information, analyse and Investigate the merits of the claims in accordance with standard operating procedures and regulatory laws.
- Determine and decide the feasibility of the on-going recovery process, after assessment of various factors, in order to reduce all costs related to the recovery.
- Manage short term insurance customer (policy holder) relationships and expectations by using relevant operating system(s). Review, verify and update the customer claims in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Prepare an appropriate letter of demand to the third party insurers/ representatives in accordance with the standard operating procedure. Produce accurate evidentiary reports for submission to third parties.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of relevant external regulation, and industry best practices through ongoing education.
- General Education
Qualification & Experience:
- General Experience
- 2-3 years legal recoveries experience (Essential);
- Experience in the short term insurance environment (Advantageous)
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A