Website Telesure Investment Holdings
The Agricultural Research Council (ARC) is a premier science institution that conducts research with partners, develops human capital and foster innovation in support of the agricultural sector. It provides diagnostic, laboratory, analytical, agricultural engineering services, post-harvest
The Senior RPG Developer contributes to the organisational goals through managed ownership and development and/or design of solutions architecture frameworks/roadmaps, enhances operational productivity through guidance/training, owning the governance and standards, making sure Operational delivery streams deliver responsive and cost effective solutions that enables business’s needs.
- Participates in proof of concepts to assist in defining technology direction and enabling business and IT strategy
- To ensure effective handover and understanding of designs and frameworks to project delivery and production support operations on an on-going basis
- To ensure efficient documentation and governance of architecture landscape
- Responsible for complete solutions design, analysis and facilitate implementation roadmaps in conjunction with relevant internal stakeholders in order to ensure seamless delivery
- Drives short & long term architecture strategy androadmaps for the overall IT project portfolio for key segments and solution domains (short term insurance, life insurance and insurance related products)
- On a continuous basis conduct a risk / impact analysis on current or proposed technologies and capabilities to mitigate risk and ensure stability and continuity
- Provide specialised support and guidance to relevant internal stakeholders on system(s) and / or processes during change design and planning and acts as a subject matter experts that supports operational team
- Communicates and validates program architecture with infrastructure team, software development team, project management team, and IT management team to ensure effective participation in the project management lifecycle
- To proactively research and identify relevant technology and system design patterns to optimally address enterprise requirements and ensure continuous improvement
- To proactively work alongside TTS Internal and / or Business stakeholders in order to identify technology solutions and capabilities which meet and improve operational and business requirements
- Establish successful working relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to write architectural design documents or review design documents provided by others.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies and ability to apply trends to architectural needs.
- Understanding and knowledge of the alignment of IT and Business processes, goals and objectives
- Strong ability to communicate well in English orally and in writing.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, evolving environment and appropriately prioritize tasks, and keep abreast of the latest technology
- ITIL disciplines (incident, change, capacity, demand, business continuity management etc)
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 year exposure to IT security disciplines
- 5+ years’ experience in a production IT environment managing enterprise IT infrastructure, hardware, hosting service and network areas.
- 2 years exposure to application development principles and support
- 2 years exposure to ITIL disciplines
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A