Website Telesure Investment Holdings
Telesure Investment Holdings (Pty) Ltd (TIH), is the holding company of some of South Africa’s leading financial long and short term insurance providers. Our portfolio includes South Africa’s most loved and recognisable brands such as 1st for Women, Auto & General, Budget, Dialdirect, Virseker and 1Life. Employee Benefits Administration via our Hippo Advisory Services, which includes health insurance, provident fund and group life administration. Hippo is South Africa’s first comparison website and compares insurance, other personal finance products, travel, health, money, travel, cars from a range of South African brands. We’re pioneers with a hunger for the best, bringing customer-focused innovation and service excellence to the financial services industry. We’re an undivided team of diverse thinkers and doers who believe in leading through technology and pushing beyond limits. Lead a team of Processing Claims Consultants to ensure the effective validation of already-captured claims. Ensure individual contributors are performing against targets, while reviewing their performance and coaching them to do so in order to assist in achieving the required operational targets.
- Explain the local action plan to support team members in their understanding of what needs to be done and and how this relates to the broader business plan and the organization’s strategy, mission and vision; motivate people to achieve local business goals.
- Respond to personal objectives and use performance management systems to improve personal performance. Monitor the performance of the team; allocate work and review completion, take appropriate corrective action to ensure timeliness and quality; contribute to formal individual performance management and appraisal.
- Identify, within the team, instances of non-compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures and/or relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct, reporting these and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Collate and analyze claims processing data using pre-set tools, methods and formats. Involves working independently. This may involve identifying trends regarding the customer experience.
- 3 or more years Financial Services industry experience within a call centre environment (Essential)
- STI experience (Essential); 2 or more years Claims
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant FAIS Qualification (Essential); Bcom Degree or equivalent (Advantageous)
- General Experience
- General Education
- Matric / Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential)
- Regulatory exam 5 (Essential)
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A