The shifts will vary from day to day including early and late starts but are planned in advance. You will also be required to work a set number of Sundays and/or Bank holidays which will be discussed this with you as part of our recruitment process. A minimum of 13 Sundays and or 4 Bank Holidays will be agreed with your Team Manager.
You will receive the appropriate premium payment for any hours worked on a Sunday and/or Bank Holiday.
As a Shift Leader, you will be working in a fast paced retail environment where no day is the same.
You will take ownership of store activities by running duty shifts, co-ordinating a team to deliver a clean and full store that exceeds customer expectations.
As the customer is at the heart of everything we do, you will be constantly looking for ways to improve service in your store through on the job coaching and feedback
You will have a great understanding of how your store is performing and be the expert in delivering practical actions for its improvement by taking a hands on approach.
With your guidance, your store will always remain a safe place to work and shop.
- Be confident in taking the lead as at times you will be in charge of the store.
- You are able to role model giving great, natural customer service ensuring every customers needs are met
- Be able to build strong long lasting relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, encouraging them to be at their best
- You have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectations and effectively balance priorities
- You are a clear communicator and use a variety of methods to keep the team well informed
- Always looking for ideas and opportunities to serve Britain’s shoppers a little better everyday.
- You are flexible in the way you think, making decisions efficiently and handling change to ensure everything we do is right for customers and colleagues
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, GB
Application Deadline: N/A