Website Tesco PLC
Tesco Maintenance are currently looking to recruit a Building Technician. At Tesco, our stores and offices couldn’t function without the support of our Maintenance Team. A Building Technician is an integral part of this team, carrying out maintenance procedures, safely across the Tesco estate. Working closely with the Store Leadership Teams, the Building Technicians deliver statutory requirements, proactive planned and reactive maintenance promptly and in a cost effective way ensuring the business is able to continue to deliver its promise of serving Britain’s shoppers a little better every day .
- Verisae usage and parts replenishment.
- Responding to reactive maintenance.
- Delivering non-negotiable standards across stores.
- Following the Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- Completing tasks ensuring they are right first time.
- Completing planned preventative maintenance.
- Working to maximise store profitability through following energy saving best practice and ensuring energy faults are reported/fixed.
- Working collaboratively with the National Operation Centre.
- Liaising with the Store Technicians and update them on status of maintenance work.
- Communicating with the team and wider business team.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Trade certificate in Plumbing/Carpentry/Civils/Roadworks.
- A City and Guilds qualification is desirable.
- CSCS Card.
- Experience in general building including brickwork/blockwork, concreting, tarmac, joinery, roofing and tiling.
- The ability to work remotely.
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A