Website Tesco PLC
It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so exciting.
Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day.
You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of a specialist, diverse team where everyone is welcome.
Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Manually condensing stock and handling products with care to maintain product quality
- Serving customers on our checkouts ensuring they receive an easy, seamless and personalised experience
- Replenishing products within my store
- At times, you may be required to accept deliveries into the store
- Delivering department routines
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- The ability to build rapport with customers, meaning they leave the store having experienced a great shopping trip
- Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others
- Be at work on time, well presented and ready to be a brand ambassador
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Salford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A