Website Tesco PLC
Never a late night or long weekend, you can finally have a career in hospitality with the work-life balance you were looking for! Because our business is growing, we can offer you job security and the opportunity to develop your career alongside us.
We need you to work flexibly in our Cafe & have a genuine smile on your face when serving your guests a quick bite to eat or a lovely cup of coffee.
- Upsell our delicious extras…there’s always room for a slice of cake!
- Know your menu! Does the food or drink look right?
- Always help to make sure your Cafe stays clean, safe & legal
- Encourage guests to give online feedback
- Once cross-trained, you will be responsible for making our delicious food and great drinks
- Work in a busy Tesco Cafe giving great service worth recommending!
- To be 18 years of age or older
- Positive attitude
- Understand great service & be passionate about delivering it
- Cooking experience helpful, however willingness to learn essential
- Great at multi-tasking, get a buzz of working in a busy Cafe
- Warm & engaging personality
- Practical work experience in Cafes, Fast Food, Restaurants, Pubs, etc
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A