Website Tesco PLC
We’re committed to finding the very Pharmacy Manager out there. We are looking for talented and driven professionals who can deliver the highest quality healthcare service to our customers and in return, we’ll provide a supportive team, detailed industry training and a varied working environment where no two days are the same. As a Pharmacy Manager, you’ll play an important role in managing, inspiring and developing a team of colleagues to deliver a great service for our customers.
- Keeping the business and the customer safe and legal.
- Building working relationships with Primary Care Organisations (PCOs) and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
- Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything we do, making sure our medicines are available, carrying out tests, dispensing, and giving healthcare advice.
- Leading, motivating and developing colleagues.
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC), and be willing to gain membership of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme (which Tesco will assist with obtaining upon an offer of employment).
- Managing one of our new modern pharmacies, you’ll apply your substantial management experience and strong customer focus to lead and motivate your team to be the best they can be.
- A pharmacy degree
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stirling, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A