It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so exciting. Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day. You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of a specialist, diverse team where everyone is welcome. Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
- Handling products with care to maintain quality
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Picking customers online orders accurately so they receive the products they requested
- Delivering department routines
- Adaptable and resilient to meet the ever changing demands of our business.
- You must be able to follow instructions either verbal or written.
- You are reliable and a good timekeeper.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- Works hard for customers, your team and your department.
- You are able to prioritise to ensure anything you do is right for our customers.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Plymouth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A