Website Telesure Investment Holdings
The Agricultural Research Council (ARC) is a premier science institution that conducts research with partners, develops human capital and foster innovation in support of the agricultural sector. It provides diagnostic, laboratory, analytical, agricultural engineering services, post-harvest
The Project Manager contributes to the organisational goals, by managing the successful end to end planning, execution, controlling, delivery and close-out of projects, to the required business objectives within the constraints of time, cost and quality.
- To become conscious of all individual listings in the portfolio and to develop a ‘big picture’ view and understanding of the collection which will allow for a current and future enterprise view of all initiatives; their impact; synergies; conflicts; etc.
- To ensure effective communication to business owners, internal customers and other relevant stakeholders, to keep them informed, facilitate decision making, take corrective action and set direction.
- Build sound working relationships with all relevant stakeholders, delivery partners and 3rd parties.
- To effectively manage resources, skill requirements, and workload distribution in accordance with business priorities.
- This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
- Responsible for leading teams to deliver project(s) that span across one or more business units. Mentoring, motivating, negotiating and coaching of the project team in order to achieve a unified approach.
- To continuously promote the use and benefits of the portfolio function and to obtain buy-in from business and stakeholders.
- To build and implement required processes and mechanisms to measure the overall effectiveness of a portfolio and the impact on overall business results., to maintain portfolio effectiveness levels through ensuring that the business invests in the right things; capacity is optimised; execution happens efficiently; that the business can absorb the level of proposed change; and that the required benefits are realised.
- A technical project management background would be advantageous
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience in the Discipline of Project Management
- 6 years of Managing Moderate to High Complex Projects – taking projects through the complete Project Management Life Cycle
- Agile experience is recommended
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A