Website Tsebo Solutions Group
We are currently looking for a Project Manager who will be based in Parow. The main purpose of this role is to oversee the daily workings of the organisation’s operations. Responsible to maintain a high-quality standard of the organisation’s deliverables in line with site specific SLA’s. Responsible to manage client relations, perform cleaning and equipment inspections, support and develop the site management. Ensure sites are managed according to budgeted costings and growth targets. Ensure all healthcare standards are adhered to inline with Infection Control practices.
- Act with utmost urgency when attending to any client request.
- Best allocation of resources of the contract to achieve maximum cleaning output.
- Where the SLA stipulates resource requirements, these must be adhered to.
- Output based contracts must be managed efficiently.
- Pro-actively manage a pool of trained relief staff members to prevent any service delivery disruptions.
- Ensure work schedules/job cards are in place for each position and relevant to site.
- Ensure consistently high service standards are maintained for all services in scope with regular site visits and inspections Labour management.
- All unit staff making use of the biometric system should ensure that the biometric system is in use and managed according to the set requirements. The Project Manager must ensure adherence to this.
- The Project Manager is responsible to approve salaries for their units and to actively monitor labour/turnover ratios per contract.
- The Project Manager is responsible to ensure that Contract Managers and Supervisors abide by the company disciplinary code and that this is consistently applied.
- With reference to recruitment and new appointments, policies, procedures and deadlines to be adhered to.
- Regular client meetings with at least one formal documented client meeting per month to ensure client needs are understood and expectations are met.
- Responding to clients and management request timeously and providing necessary action required.
- Ensure monthly completion of reports required for specific services as agreed with clients.
- Responsible to regularly keep your line management informed of pertinent issues relating to your contracts Health and Safety.
- Ensure that all OHS act (Occupational Health and Safety) requirements are adhered to for site specific requirements in line with company policies, quality programmes and legislation.
- Ensure each unit is operating within the budgetary guidelines with reference to labour, capital asset depreciation and maintenance, chemical and consumable spent and other expenses.
- Ensure that only accredited suppliers and approved products are used.
- Compile accurate budgets and forecasts in line with company deadlines.
- Ensure correct billing and analysis of monthly financial results during financial sign off of trading accounts to identify any problematic areas and pro-actively take appropriate corrective action.
- To constantly be aware of current trends and new innovation in the industry and make suggestions how these could be implemented in the business.
- To maintain a high standard of morale and motivation through good communication skills.
- To attend meetings, training sessions and conferences when required.
- To ensure that the company’s objectives are achieved.
- To implement and manage initiatives and objectives as set out from time to time by our clients and/or Tsebo Management.
- Understand cleaning principles and knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Infection Control and Safety regulations in healthcare environment.
- Good understanding of scheduling of staffing and assign cleaning tasks productively to each position to achieve an output standard according to site specific SLA’s.
- Business management principles, including proven financial skills.
- Strong people skills and knowledge or Industrial relations.
- Strong on client relationships and strong communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Matric.
- Relevant tertiary business qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment on middle management level.
- Experience in managing large compliments of people and a large client portfolio.
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to the cleaning industry.
- Experience in managing staff and a number of contracts.
- Knowledge of Infection Control and Safety regulations in retail/hospitality/healthcare environments etc.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle.
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A