Website University of Cape Town
The Communications & Marketing Department (CMD) is looking for a Brand & Campaigns Administrator to provide administrative support on a full-time, two-year contract basis to support the Brand and Stakeholder Relations unit through brand communications and stakeholder management initiatives.
- Ensuring brand and style guide consistency throughout.
- Supporting the team with administrative tasks
- Facilitating the production of promotional designs and writing copy for communications material;
- Supporting the team with developing and implementing appropriate, brand positioning, communication campaigns / projects for the university.
- Submission of suitable insights to assist in project planning marketing campaigns that elevate UCT in the marketplace.
- Supporting the unit in ensuring that all corporate merchandise, brand collateral and promotional materials are sourced and/or produced timeously for intended stakeholders
- Assisting with collation and submission of accurate finance-related documents for processing in a timeous manner.
- Ensuring they align to UCT’s brand architecture and corporate identity guidelines.
- Supporting the team with the benchmarking, monitoring, gathering insights and data analysingof all brand communications and stakeholder relations initiatives.
- Benchmark data and gather competitor insights of Higher Education and comparable institutions / organisations and providing insight reports thereof.
- Regular updating of the Customer Relations Management system (CRM) with stakeholder data and insights.
- An understanding of CRM functionality
- Minimum NQF 5 qualification in Marketing, PR, Advertising, Business Administration, Media Studies, Promotions, or equivalent relevant qualification.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in marketing, brand management, advertising, or digital marketing.
- Code 08 driver’s licence
- Excellent knowledge of Integrated Marketing Communications, stakeholder analyses, project planning and implementation.
- An understanding of data analysis through relevant systems (e.g., Google Analytics, Data Studio etc.)
Company: University of Cape Town
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A