Website University of Cape Town
The Communication & Marketing Department (CMD) is looking for an Administrative Assistant on a 2-year contract, to support the operations of the Brand and Stakeholder Relations unit. This includes Customer Relations Management (CRM) / Database support and administration; overall administrative support including unit projects and to ensure processes are followed to enhance the operational integrity of the unit.
- Support the unit with finance administration e.g. update unit expense spreadsheet, liaise with the Executive Support Unit on processing payments.
- Support with general office administration duties.
- Assist with brand plan implementation and merchandise stock-taking.
- Administrative support for team projects and campaigns e.g. actively monitoring event registrations and enquiries, event/campaign activations, assistance with distribution of brand collateral to stakeholders.
- Assist with timeously updating the Customer Relations Management (CRM) / database with stakeholder data.
- Support with logistics and administration related to high-level visits to UCT.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Planning & organizing.
- 2-4 years’ relevant experience in event, office and/or project administration.
- Code 8 Driver’s license.
- NQF 4 qualification
Company: University of Cape Town
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A