Website Ulta Beauty
The Co-sales Manager (CSM) is responsible for leading through Ulta Beauty’s mission, vision, and values in order to develop a high-performing team that consistently delivers top-line sales growth. The CSM is a close partner to the general manager (GM) and is accountable for supporting the overall business, inclusive of the salon. Additionally, s/he is responsible for delivering loyalty program growth through new member sign-ups, guest data integrity, and credit card growth. The CSM leads a team of cashiers and is responsible for all aspects of frontend operations and guest experience. This leader drives his/her business through a focus on performance (sales, service, and expense control), people (talent acquisition, training, and development), and process (standard operating procedures). This position requires a passion for process excellence, a drive for results, and the ability to lead and influence.
- Review and interpret financial and operational reporting regularly, including store visit and audit results.
- Build a team that embodies the Ulta Beauty brand by delivering exceptional service and driving guest loyalty program growth that meets or exceeds store goals.
- Model and promotes behaviors that support a guest-centric culture across the store.
- Promote a culture of teamwork by working alongside the management team, establishing priorities, and providing clear direction.
- Identify underperforming metrics and develop strategies that leverage company programs, tools, and resources to improve and grow the business.
- Create an environment that inspires and encourages the growth and engagement of associates.
- Meet or exceed goals related to total store sales, profitability, and operational excellence.
- Attract, hire, and retain a diverse team of top talent.
- Forecast and adjust payroll to maximize productivity, achieve sales & payroll goals, and complete workload.
- Train, coach, and develop managers and associates reports using company programs, tools, and resources.
Qualification & Experience:
- Financial management: success with driving top-line sales, interpreting reporting data, managing payroll budgets, and controlling expenseAbility to react under pressure, use good judgment in ambiguous situations, and be flexible/adaptable
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks with moving parts
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- 2-3+ years of fast-paced, retail management, or other relevant work experience
- Leadership management: experience with attracting, developing, and motivating top talent, swiftly adapting to change and leading others through the change-curve, developing collaborative relationships
- with others, and leading and influencing
- Retail management: proven ability with monitoring inventory levels, achieving operational excellence, driving a service culture, and executing merchandising directives
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient with basic technology (e.g., POS system, Microsoft Office programs, and Apple devices)
Company: Ulta Beauty
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions:Sales, Management
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A