Website Ulta Beauty
Ulta Beauty (“Ulta”) is the largest beauty retailer in the United States and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin, hair care products and salon services. Since opening its first store 28 years ago, The Company has grown to become the top national retailer providing All Things Beauty, All in One Place™. Ulta offers more than 20,000 products from more than 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points. Ulta also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring hair, skin, makeup and brow services. Ulta is recognized for its commitment to personalized service, fun and inviting stores and its industry-leading ULTAmate Rewards loyalty program, which boasts over 30 million members.
- Hands-on experience working as a member of a specific department and team.
- End of program presentation of project findings, and recommended course of action to executives.
- Cross-functional departmental exposures within the corporate office.
- Assigned projects to accelerate learning of key functions/process.
- Tours and exposure to other business areas (e.g., stores, distribution center) to ensure full understanding of the company structure and strategy.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong academic record.
- Ability to commit during the months of June – August 2019.
- Previous experience working in an e-commerce or retail environment is a plus but not a requirement
- 1-2 years in digital visual design for marketing, and/or advertising projects
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment and interact with management level personnel.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- A passion for Ulta Beauty, its products, and its guests is a requirement
- Previous work experience and involvement with on-campus organizations or activities.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and entering final year of school. Would not exclude recent graduates from 2019.
- Intermediate level skill with knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PPT, HTML/CSS
- Ability to work in our Bolingbrook office during core business hours of 8:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
- Experience in AfterEffects a plus
- Intermediate level skill with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Sketch
- Working towards Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts or similar
Company: Ulta Beauty
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Bolingbrook, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A