Website United States Postal Service
As an Assistant Rural Carrier with USPS, you will: Delivers packages on Sundays and observed holidays using dynamic route descriptions; Case, deliver, and collect mail and packages on Saturday along a prescribed rural route using a vehicle.
- Furnishes routine information concerning postal matters to customer.
- Returns mail collected, undeliverable mail, and submits monies and receipts to post office.
- Prepares appropriate time records.
- Provides for mail security at all times.
- May be required to provide a vehicle for delivery if an employer provided vehicle is not assigned.
- Loads packages in delivery sequence in vehicle.
- Delivers packages to customers along a prescribed route.
- Sorts mail in delivery sequence for the assigned route.
- Receives and signs for accountable mail.
- Loads mail and packages in vehicle.
- There are no separately evaluated knowledge, skill, or ability requirements for this position.
Company: United States Postal Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Northfield, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A