Website United States Postal Service
- Supports activities related to the pre-employment medical assessment process.
- Assists in scheduling required medical examinations, drug screenings and other testing (e.g. Fitness-For-Duty
Examinations, Focused Examinations, and Return to work Examinations).
- Prepares, updates and maintains confidential employee health folders.
- Provides guidance and medical assistance related to the injury compensation process (e.g., contacting employees absent from work due to illness or injury, reviewing medical documentation, and obtaining clarification of status and restrictions from physicians).
- Serves as a resource for various Safety programs as they relate to Occupational Health Services (e.g., safety reviews and PEG audits).
- As a member of the Emergency Response Team (ERT), provides emergency medical care, as needed.
- Assists in the development and implementation of Health Promotion programs. Educates the field on general health issues, wellness programs and medical education programs.
- Serves as a resource and answers questions and inquiries from the field concerning, but not limited to, the following programs: Fitness-For-Duty Examinations, Return to Work, Reasonable Accommodation, Serious Accident reviews.
Company: United States Postal Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, ME, US
Application Deadline: N/A