An opportunity has arisen for a high calibre Debrief Clerk to perform a limited variety of clerical duties for functional groups involving compiling and arranging data, making standard computations, processing and coding documents and maintaining records and files. Routines are generally prescribed and supervision is readily available. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
- Ensure that drivers receive POD receipts
- Calculation of L/Km
- Capture all trip sheets on the system.
- Completion of duplicate POD receipts
- Collection of all Toll and Diesel slips
- Disciplining drivers ( L/km, time delays, etc) when required.
- Completion of trip sheets
- Ensure that equipment and pallets are offloaded.
- Inform managers when a POD has not been returned
- Inform Briefing of vehicle returns
- De-Brief vehicle and trip documentation
- Capture POD onto system.
- Must have experience in De briefing Vehicles
- Prepared to work overtime and shifts when required.
- Drivers license – Own reliable transport to and from work
- Grade 12
- Good Problem Solving abilities
- Reliable, Assertive, Committed and Hard Working
- Computer Literate
- Attention to detail.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tulisa Park, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A