Website United States Postal Service
Functional Purpose Provides window, box, and general delivery service for a Part-Time Post Office (PTPO). May provide supervision for city, rural and/or highway contract route service.
- Ensures that proper safeguards are instituted for the welfare of customers and the protection of the mail.
- Maintains files and records. Submits reports as assigned.
- Answers questions, provides guidance, and has regular contact with Postal customers.
- Exercises protective care of accountable paper, monies, product inventory, schedules, and office supplies in accordance toSarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) guidelines.
- May submit and monitor an operating budget.
- May select and train an alternate to provide continuous supervision and operation of the office.
- Provides for limited city, rural and/or highway contractroute delivery service to local customers.
- Exercises a normal regard for the safety of self andothers.
- May supervise one or more employees.
- Operates a single unit postal facility providing limited window services, mail distribution, and dispatches. Opens and closes the facility according to established procedures.
- Adheres to approved programs and operates within established postal rules, laws and regulations. Resolves problems that may occur during operations and escalates issues to Manager, Post Office Operations, when appropriate.
Company: United States Postal Service
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Bethel, AK, US
Application Deadline: N/A