Website U.S. Department of Agriculture
This position is in the Program Monitoring, Evaluation, and Strategic Planning Division (MESP) within the Global Programs. The incumbent will report to the Director of MESP. MESP supports FAS/GP’s performance management, required reports, and program planning, monitoring, and evaluation processes, and facilitates evidence-based learning for FAS and its stakeholders
- Designs and oversees evaluation projects, including conceptualizing rigorous evaluation; developing statements of work; actively collaborating on all aspects of evaluation; monitoring evaluation contracts, progress and deliverables.
- Responsible for providing day-to-day monitoring and evaluation support to Divisions in GP.
- Participates in the annual review process of GP proposals, assessing the quality of the monitoring and evaluation components, and providing feedback and guidance to the GP Division program analysts.
- Designs, develops and implements monitoring and evaluation products and tools for GP programs, including results frameworks, logic models, monitoring and evaluation policies, data collection tools, and reporting guidelines.
- Provides monitoring and evaluation expertise and technical assistance to GP Divisions throughout the program and project life cycle, including reviewing proposals, evaluation plans, performance monitoring plans and evaluation terms of references.
- Successful completion of one-year trial period.
- Valid state driver’s license is required at the time of application.
- Subject to one-year supervisory/managerial probationary period unless prior service is creditable. New USDA supervisors must successfully complete all components of the required training program before the end of their probationary period.
- You must be a US Citizen or US National.
- Selectee must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- Successful completion of one-year probationary period, unless previously served.
Company: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC , US
Application Deadline: N/A