Website Clicks Group
To offer exceptional service to all customers by providing knowledgeable service and basic advice on healthcare, nutrition and supplementation in order to maximise sales and build customer loyalty.
- To adhere to all store standard operating procedures.
- To deliver exceptional customer service through in-store visibility and proactivity to customer needs through knowledge and understanding of health and supplements.
- To prevent stock losses by following all risk management policies and principles.
- To prevent wastage in own area by adhering to stock rotation principles.
- To consult with customers and provide suitable advice on healthcare, nutritional and supplement products.
- To drive stock availability in the healthcare aisles through compliance with stock management principles and procedures in order to drive sales.
- To drive healthcare sales in line with targets through promotion of a broad range of brands by cross selling and upselling to increase profitability.
- To implement product merchandising by following the merchandising guidelines and procedures.
- To ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the store in order to create an appealing shopping environment for customers.
- Merchandising skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Essential: Good communication and interaction skills
- Customer and service orientation
- Selling skills
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A