Website Valero Energy Corporation
The Warehouser responsibilities include material receipt and/or issues, logistics, inspection, cycle counts and inventory adjustments kept in SAP. The position may also include monitoring SAP inventory levels performing MRP process for ordering, purchasing, repairing or replacement of stock items within the limits of established SAP Roles and Responsibilities. Position may also assist other staff and provide non-administrative backup for supervisor as necessary.
- Ensures compliance with Sarbanes Oxley process and procedures.
- Provides support as necessary to Refinery Operations, Maintenance, Turnaround, Capital, Strategic Sourcing, Accounting, Contractors, Vendors, and other business partners.
- Maintains PC based spread sheets in support of internal warehouse logs, reports, etc.
- Interfaces with non-inventory items such as chemicals, catalyst, lube oils, and directs charge material – load, store, receive, monitor, etc.
- Assists plant personnel in entering materials requirement data into SAP system as required.
- Performs physical inventory cycle counts as required.
- Monitors inventory levels and initiates material reorder requests.
- Adheres to all safety rules and procedures as established by the Company.
- Cleans and maintains a safe work environment.
- Handles counter issues and distribution of warehouse items in accordance with Warehouse Policies & Procedures.
- Unloads & loads vendor, freight & company vehicles using material handling equipment.
- Receives incoming stock materials into the warehouse, performs a logistics inspection, stocks shelves, and ships outgoing materials.
- Performs material receipt, issue & warehouse functions in SAP, within established Roles and Responsibility guidelines.
- Basic skill using Microsoft Office programs (i.e., Word and Excel) required.
- Forklift certification required.
- Knowledge of general plant material preferred.
- SAP experience is preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Five (5) years of Warehouse experience required and experience in PC driven, location based Materials Management System is required.
Company: Valero Energy Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management Manufacturing
Job Location: Texas City, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A