Website Victoria's Secret
A Victoria’s Secret|PINK Beauty Supervisor is a values-based leader who leads performance through our core values to deliver the ultimate customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. This role reports to the Beauty Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager of Beauty or the Beauty Manager.
- Supports operational excellence through visual merchandising, payroll management, inventory control, and delivering on our operational standards. Owns organization of cash wrap zone, including, but not limited to: cash wrap standards, inventory, MPOS charging stations, recovery, and line management.
- Sources for open roles and schedules interviews for assigned team. Facilitates associate onboarding and completes associate observations.
- Supports direction and drives performance for primary category of Fragrance. Supports all brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing). Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to direct reports selling behaviors and observations in all zones (selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room, and non-sales area) and building customer loyalty.
- Functioning as the Customer Sales Lead, demonstrating the ability to coach associates and concurrently leading the customer experience through demonstration and selling. All leaders are expected to follow all company policy/procedures and execute opening/closing of the store.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and a flexible schedule.
- Ability to use technology (headsets, mobile devices, computers).
- Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in informal and formal settings to get things done.
- Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day activities and can inspire a team to deliver total company contribution.
- A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback to improve and develop.
- Ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty.
- Passion for Victoria’s Secret|PINK Beauty Brand.
- Experience taking business reports and insights and making immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
- Ability to stand for long periods and frequently bend, kneel, and lift.
- Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into decision-making.
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Coral Gables, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A