Website Victoria's Secret
A Victoria’s Secret Store Manager is a values-based leader leads performance though our core values to deliver the ultimate customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. This role reports to the District Manager.
- Sets direction and drives performance for primary Best At categories. Approves and executes all brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing). Owner of the visual merchandising cycle (planning, mapping, and inspection of execution).
- Functioning as the Customer Sales Lead demonstrating the ability to coach associates and concurrently leading the customer experience through demonstration and selling. All leaders are expected to follow all company policy/procedures and execute opening/closing of the store.
- The Store Manager has the primary responsibility of driving top line sales through leading the sales floor, coaching and development of the team and selling.
- Driver of the talent life cycle for direct reports and team; which includes selection/interviewing, onboarding, coaching/performance management, succession, reward and recognition, and culture/engagement of team. Direct Reports as assigned (based on store volume):
- Assistant Store Manager(s), Manager(s), Supervisor(s), Bra Fitting Experts, Sales Specialists (select stores), Sales and Support Generalists.
- Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into decision making.
- Passion for Victoria’s Secret|PINK Brand.
- Ability to stand for long periods and frequently bend, kneel, and lifting.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and a flexible schedule.
- Experience taking business reports and insights and making immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
- Experience selecting and developing direct reports to the next level and creating an environment where people do their best work.
- Experience leading, coaching, and directing a team in a retail environment.
- Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day activities and can inspiring a team to deliver total company contribution.
- Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in informal and formal settings to get things done.
- A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback to improve and develop.
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Carrollton, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A