Website Victoria's Secret
A Victoria’s Secret|PINK Beauty Manager is a values-based leader who leads performance through our core values to deliver the ultimate customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. This role reports to the Store Manager or the Assistant Store Manager of Beauty.
- Driver of the talent life cycle for direct reports and assigned team; which includes selection/interviewing, onboarding, coaching/performance management, succession, reward and recognition, and culture/engagement of assigned team. Direct Reports as assigned (based on store volume): Supervisor(s), Sales Specialists (select stores), Sales and Support Generalists
- The Beauty Manager has the primary responsibility of driving results for the Victoria’s Secret|PINK Beauty brand.
- Functioning as the Customer Sales Lead, demonstrating the ability to coach associates and concurrently leading the customer experience through demonstration and selling. All leaders are expected to follow all company policy/procedures and execute opening/closing of the store.
- Supports direction and drives performance for primary category of Fragrance. Supports all brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education,
- Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing). Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to direct reports selling behaviors and observations in all zones (selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room, and non-sales area) and building customer loyalty.
- Passion for Victoria’s Secret|PINK Beauty Brand.
- A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback to improve and develop.
- Experience taking business reports and insights and making immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
- Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day activities and can inspire a team to deliver total company contribution.
- Ability to use technology (headsets, mobile devices, computers)
- Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into decision-making.
- Ability to stand for long periods and frequently bend, kneel, and lift.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and a flexible schedule.
- Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in informal and formal settings to get things done.
- Experience selecting and developing direct reports to the next level and creating an environment where people do their best work.
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Rockwall, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A