Website Virgin Atlantic
You’ll be owning a portfolio of loyalty products and partnerships. Our award-winning Flying Club programme, redemption opportunities, air partners, and Virgin partner companies all drive value to our customers. Your role will be to identify, improve and drive a suite of market-leading developments that bolster the overall loyalty product.
- Own the proposition within this portfolio, working with the business and our Virgin Partner companies to ensure successful delivery of both new / changed/ ongoing products, as well as for the costs and benefits associated with any investments in the portfolio.
- Drive innovation, ensuring that loyalty remains a differentiating reason to choose Virgin Atlantic, in a way that fulfils our brand promise and mission.
- Be the accountable owner for a portfolio of products and partnership propositions within loyalty, identifying customer needs and improvement opportunities
- Ensure that the ensuing journeys are seamless across partners, brands and channels, and work closely with Digital Product and Travel Product to ensure a coherent end-to-end customer experience both physical and digital.
- Proven track record in setting and attaining operational, customer, and commercial deliverables
- Strong written/verbal comms including presenting stories and concepts at different levels (e.g. exec vs working)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain effective internal and external relationships at senior levels
- Proven experience in loyalty product management linked to both customer and commercial outcomes, whether in a loyalty programme or in broader lifecycle/membership product roles
Company: Virgin Atlantic
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A