We are looking for outstanding individuals used to working to challenging business objectives and managing budgets to join our team.
Reporting into the Store Manager, you will be looking after a team where you will have previous experience of managing performance, from appraisals through to disciplinaries.
- Ensure the branch is fully compliant with all current legislation and POL compliance and training requirements.
- Play an active role in the branch with the team
- Maximise opportunities to drive sales and increase footfall
- Create a customer service led culture which is always striving to improve performance
- Work closely with the Store Manager to identify cost saving measures and sales opportunities through analysis of the Profit & Loss statement
- Drive the team to achieve both individual and branch targets including sales, shrink, waste, cash loss and staff costs
- Ensure all staff deliver a professional, friendly service to all customers
- Support the Store Manager with employee lifecycle from recruitment to appraisals, training and disciplinary procedures.
- Coach and mentor the team to improve performance
- Experience in supporting delivery of store objectives, including maximising sales and controlling shrink
- Working knowledge of profit & loss accounts
- Leading by example and setting high standards for your team
- Previous experience of working to and achieving demanding targets within tight budgets
- Proven retail experience in a management role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management Manufacturing
Job Location: Wrexham, GB, UK
Application Deadline: N/A