Website World Health Organization
Under the direct supervision of the Operations Officer,the incumbent performs the following duties
- Manages the Front Office in professional manner so as to give good image to the WHO Country Office and the World Health Organisation in general.
- Places, receives, screens and directs telephone calls/ requests as appropriate and records messages as necessary
- Manages the Conference Room by maintaining booking schedule of meetings including ensuring that the equipment in the Conference Room is in serviceable condition as all times.
- Receives and directs visitors as appropriate maintains register of all visitors.
- Ensures that the telephone and fax lines and the equipment are always in good working order/ condition, and reports any faults to the service providers; maintains maintenance record of the telephone / fax equipment.
- Prepares summary of monthly telephone bills and raises bills for private calls. Assists with performing duties of secretarial nature as requested.
- Maintains daily attendance record of the staff. 8.Performs any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Use of Language Skills
- UN experience would be an advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least Matric certificate and a good understanding reception
- At least two years experience as a receptionist.
Company: World Health Organization
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A